Rover 825 Coupé
One of the last 800-series built, this 1998 Coupé is equipped with the 2.5l KV6 engine that would later also be used very succesfully in the Rover 75. Combined with a 4-speed Jatco automatic transmission, this luxury statement piece is made to enjoy both short and long travels.
The bodywork is in very good condition, aside from a small dent in the left A-pillar. The interior is almost as new.
Consignment sale for client.
Large scale model inspired by the iconic Bugatti Type 35 GT racecar. Handpainted and equipped with rubber tyres.
Beautifully sculptured with eye for detail. Minor imperfection at the rear (see pic 7).
Handpanted - period ca. 1970-1980
Length : ca. 72cm !! Width and Heigth : ca. 28cm. Rare decoration piece in these dimensions.
The iconic Aston Martin DB5... Driven by James Bond in 1964 "Goldfinger".
Huge model with a length of 65cm and weight of 10kg.
Built with high level of detail and containing all features of the real car:
* front machine guns behind indicators
* front and rear retractable "punch bar" bumper overriders
* opening doors and bonnet
* hidden weapons drawer under driver seat
* telephone in driver door
* rear tilting indicator lights
* working bulletproof shield
* retractable "tyre cutters" from rear wheels
* opening armrest hiding control center
* gear lever with opening top hiding ejector seat mechanism
* head- and rear lights (one headlight not working)
* engine starts when battery is switched on
* touch accelerator and hear engine rev
* touch brake pedal and brake lights work
* dash lights
Comes with full brochures and building plans
Decorative handcrafted scale model of the Ford T.
Once serving as electric toy car, this stunning model is now retired and seeking a new home. Absolute eyecatcher in any interior, showroom, mancave etc...
Henry is built from wood an metal parts, has working headlights with new battery, a faux leather sof seat and real inflatable tyres.
Dimensions : L x W x H ca. 135 x 70 x 65 cm.
Artwork made in 1991 by Belgian artist Thierry Ysebaert.
Believed to be an Alfa Romeo engine block equipped with blacklight TL bars under plexiglass. Mounted on a plinth.
Dimensions LxWxH : 28x22x165cm (incl. plinth)